* Note that the NEW Zero-G Design will no longer feature the outer laptop zipper compartment. The laptop sleeve will NOW be feature on the inside of the Zero-G. Also it is only one size now.
Effortless loading & unloading
Opening wide like the hood of a car, Zero-G’s swivel hatch lets you instantly see all your accessories and essentials. Spacious and logical, this partitioned area includes a dedicated iPad compartment (ready for your mini or full-size device), pen slots (perfect for your multifaceted KP MultiPen), and a concealed pocket for your wallet.
Zero-G Patent Weight Suspension System
Introducing the world's first 4-point suspension with patent weight absorbing technology - a dynamic system that maximizes comfort by minimizing weight – Zero-G offers the most comfortable and responsive wearable experience in the world.
The problem with today’s backpacks is their static design, making them both unresponsive to changes in motion and uncomfortable to wear. This issue negatively affects your movement, exaggerating weight and straining your back. Backpacks shouldn’t be a burden — they should make your life easier.
Let our suspension take the weight, not your shoulders
As modern adventurers, we found that we needed a backpack that would both lighten our load and adapt more flexibly to our constantly changing environment. That’s why we launched Project Zero-G. After over 18 months of meticulously considering all of the existing limitations of traditional backpacks and obsessing over every functional and aesthetic detail, we finally designed the backpack of our dreams, developing original wearable technology in the process.
World's First Backpack with Protective EVA Base
Engineered to protect, Project Zero-G is the world’s first backpack designed with a water-and-shock-resistant EVA base. Like the soles of high-performance running shoes, this impenetrable EVA bottom is both durable and flexible. Protruding from its base are 2 elevated bumpers; as the Zero-G’s first points of contact with the ground, they enhance protection by creating a buffer between the Zero-G and any surface.
Specs & Details
Specs & Details on New Design Zero-G
- Dimension - 12.25"W x 17.755"Lx 5.1"D (inches) / 31 W x 45.09L x 12.9D (cm)
Capacity: 18 Liters
- Zero-G: 4-Point Suspension with Patent Weight Absorbing Technology
- Interchangeable lower suspension strap
- EVA water/shock resistant base
- 100% Water-resistant
- Water-resistant zippers
- Magnetic locking hardware
- 12 Unique storage compartment
- Meets Airline Carry-on Dimensions
- Interior - Laptop Sleeve that fit both 13" & 15"
- Padded iPad compartment (Fits iPad & iPad mini)
- Detachable iPhone sized pockets (Fits iPhone 6 & 6 Plus)
- Utility hatch (Designed for electronic accessories & essentials)
- Pen slots & key ring
- Concealed wallet pocket
- Padded shoulder strap for extra comfort