Keep Pursuing seeks a hard-working and enthusiastic Graphic/Digital Designer. This is a paid full-time job. It’s an exciting and rare moment to be involved in the visual aesthetic of a new and constantly evolving brand.
- build brand visuals across the interactive space
- design for specific marketing cadence/projects.
- participate in product development, reviews and concept meetings, and organizing product assets
- executing user-centric visual design
- retouching photos for a fashion audience
- grow our social media following
- execution of weekly e-mails, photo retouching, social media, website updates and other digital marketing needs, as requested.
- Projects include but are not limited to: e-mail design/production, photo editing and retouching, inspiration sourcing for e-mail campaigns.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Strong interest in social media and building community
- Motivated, dedicated and proactive
- Meticulous eye for detail and high taste level
- love typography
- Photo retouching
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense
- Previous experience designing emails including HTML production
- Fashion/lifestyle aesthetic
- Passion for product design
- Photo retouching in a fashion / product context
- Knowledge for the Asian product market
- Knowledge for Crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter
To apply for this position, email your resume, portfolio link and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com